- Lockout device made of high-quality dielectric plastic
- Comes with an adapter for blade-type circuit breakers
- Applicable on most common single-pole circuit breakers
Single-pole circuit breakers can effectively be locked out by these devices. By turning the screw, the lockout device pinches the switch and blocks it from movement. During maintenance work, this procedure makes sure that switches and therefore the machines are not accidentally turned on. The non-conductive circuit breaker lockout can be used universally on any standard single-pole circuit breaker. Thanks to the additional adapter, the lockout device can also be used on blade-type electric fuses.
- High-quality materials: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive
- Easy-to-use with screwing mechanism for secure fixation
- Can be used universally on common single-pole circuit breakers
- With adapter for blade-type electric fuses
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .