The RWG563, an Axis™ Series glove by Radians, has an ANSI Cut rating of A2 and an EN388 cut rating of 3. The RWG563 glove features a salt and pepper HPPE outer shell and black foam nitrile palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. It’s often used in work environments with sharp objects, like HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
- Salt and Pepper HPPE outer shell
- Black foam nitrile palm coating
- Slip-on cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- Load weight of 504g
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 3 4 3).
- ANSI Cut Level A2, EN388 Cut Level 5.
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .