The RWG538, an Axis™ Series glove by Radians, has an ANSI Cut rating of A2 and an EN388 cut rating of 3. The RWG538 glove features an 18 gauge, green HPPE shell to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. The foam nitrile palm coating with PVC dots provides enhanced gripping power.
- 18 gauge green High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Black foam nitrile palm coating with PVC dots provides extra grip and protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 3 4 1).
- ANSI Cut Level A2, EN388 Cut Level 3.
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .