- Impact-resistant back-of-hand protection safeguards against knocks and bumps without impeding flexibility or dexterity
- Padded palm for vibration dampening
- Kevlar® and composite filament fiber lining, ANSI Cut-Level A5 protection
- High tensile-strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Treated with Oilbloc™ for oil and water repellency
- Arc flash testing placed these gloves at level 3, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 36 cal/cm2
Note: these gloves are designed for spark and flame resistance, not thermal contact.
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Metal Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Steel Plants
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .