- Product Description Steel Carabiner - Medium Twist Lock
- 1" Opening
- 3,600 lbs Gate with Captive Pin Option
- Rugged forged alloy steel construction
- User installed steel Captive Pin helps to guard against misplacement or loss of carabiner when not in use
- One hand operation provides user with ease of use even when wearing gloves
- Made with a rugged alloy-steel construction
- The double-locking gate is rated to 3,600 pounds on the face, side and on the minor axis
- This carabiner has a tensile strength in excess of 5,000 pounds, and a 1-1/8-inch gate opening that allows a broad range of connections
- FallTech's selection of steel connectors have been developed to offer a broad range of solutions
- Unlike many of our competitors, we have placed our own tooling with our partner foundries to ensure you are getting the best quality for your money
- FallTech offers a range of double locking snap hooks and carabiners to be used as connecting elements for a variety of applications for fall arrest
- Specifically designed to prevent roll-out or accidental opening, all FallTech connectors are thoroughly tested and conform to OSHA and ANSI standards
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .