Kit contains the essentials for forestry workers. Includes Ridgeline cap style hard hat, wire mesh face shield (S1060), cap mounted earmuff (CM6010), and Ridgeline cap style adapter (HHABCMR).
Ridgeline Cap Style Hard Hat:
- ABS material — Strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection
- Low profile design — Offers a low center of gravity for better balance
- Rear padded suspension — Provides additional level of comfort on the wearers’ neck
- 4-position harness points — Allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down – allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort
- Replaceable sweat band — Padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear
- Vented pressure pad — Keeps the straps in place providing an additional level of comfort
- Easy to grasp triangle knob — Adjusts the suspension from 6 1/2 to 8-inch hat sizes
- Swinging hinge points — Allows you to find the most comfortable position on the back of your head
- Steel mesh
- 8" x 15.5"
- Provides good airflow for comfort
- Offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- This product meets Z87.1 standards for mesh safety
- NRR 27dB
- Soft foam ear cups
- Fits wide variety of hard hats
- Easily accessible while working
- Flip down over ears to use
- Flip up when not in use Individually packaged
- Hard hat adapters fit into slots of Ridgeline cap style hard hats
- Can be used with cap mounted ear muffs (muffs sold separately)
- Adjustable while using cap mounted ear muffs
- Pivoting action allows user to lift face shield while wearing
- Universal sizing fits on the brim of most hard hats
- Accommodates a variety of face shields
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .