Megaman® Absorbent-Lined Nitrile Gloves
Drier, stronger, better. MEGAMAN delivers advanced comfort and unprecedented strength in a fully textured, extended cuff glove.
Featuring multi-layer construction and a proprietary moisture-wicking lining, this glove provides ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance for long-wearing durability combined with DriTek sweat management technology to keep hands drier and more comfortable.
Certified Tough, MEGAMAN is an 11" black nitrile glove with the dexterity and tactile sensitivity demanded for detail work combined with the durability and protection needed for the toughest environments.
TouchTek clean glove technology and an AQL of 1.5 ensure a glove that provides optimum protection from the outside environment, while reducing contaminates that can compromise samples or irritate skin.
MEGAMAN is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
DriTeK™ A moisture-controlled environment, keeping hand irritation to a minimum.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• DriTek layer for moisture-wicking comfort and easy donning
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured grip pattern provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Unique multi-layer technology delivers ANSI Level 3 Abrasion resistance for max protection and unprecedented extended wear
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Light Machining Operations
• Chemical Handling
• Waste Management
• Janitorial Maintenance