Moldex® 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk 
For contaminants such as asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic, cadmium and MDA that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. Can also be used in applications such as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding and metal processing. Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Also for use in environments were oil-based particulates are present.
- Can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates.
- Lighter than traditional filter cartridges.
- Allow for wider field of vision because of low profile design.
- Encased in plastic for durability and rough handling.
- Fit under welding helmets.
- Easy twist on/twist off, with bayonet style attachment.
- Efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- Piggyback the 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 7920 Piggyback adaptor.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- This Filter fits Moldex 7000 and 9000 series respiraotrs only