The Radians SV59-3 Type R Class 3 Heavy Duty Surveyor Vest is a Contractor Surveyor’s vest with large back “plan” pocket. Built with rugged ANSI 107 HiViz material, reinforced wear points, and long-wearing web reinforcement along outer edges. Mesh upper and sleeves, front and back, for breathability and comfort. Pockets in tough woven twill fabric provide maximum durability.
- Woven Fabric Bias Tape & Heavy Black Webbing Reinforcement.
- Pockets: Front: Large Radio/Cell Phone, Split Pencil/Tablet, 2 EA Full.
- With Flap Cover. Inside: 2 EA Lower Full Width, Flap Covered Chest. Back: Plan Pocket (across the entire back).
- Silver 2” Class 2 Glass Bead Reflective Tape.
- Closure: Heavy Metal Chrome Snaps. Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards.
- Materials: 100% Polyester Mesh & 100% Polyester Solid Twill (pockets).
- Back Plan Pocket has two layer back pocket the width of the entire back of vest, reinforced snap closure on both sides and opening the length of the side of the vest from bottom to arm pit.
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .