The Radians Axis™ level A4 cut protection dipped glove provides excellent protection against abrasion, cuts, tear and puncture. The seamless design of the 13 gauge, HPPE shell with fiberglass and foam nitrile dipped palm provides excellent protection and a comfortable fit in wet or dry applications.
- 13 gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Foam nitrile palm dip provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless design provides a comfortable fit.
- Meets EN 388:2003 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 4).
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5.
Applications: Construction, Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Glass Manufacturing
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .