Radians SV59-2 Type R Class 2 Heavy Duty Surveyor Safety Vest is a heavy duty contractor Surveyor’s vest with large back “plan” pocket. Built with rugged ANSI 107 Hi-Viz material, reinforced wear points, and long-wearing web reinforcement along outer edges. Mesh upper, front and back, for breathability and comfort. Pockets in tough woven twill fabric provide maximum durability.
- Woven Fabric Bias Tape & Heavy Black Webbing Reinforcement.
- Pockets: Front: Large Radio/Cell Phone with Clear Badge Holder, Split Pencil/Tablet, 2 EA Full. with Flap Cover. Inside: 2 EA Lower Full Width, Flap Covered Chest. Back: Plan Pocket (across the entire back).
- Silver 2” Class 2 Glass Bead Reflective Tape.
- Closure: Heavy Metal Chrome Snaps. Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards.
- Materials: 100% Polyester Mesh & 100% Polyester Solid Twill (pockets).
- Two layer back pocket the width of the entire back of vest, reinforced snap closure on both sides.
- Pocket opening the length of the side of the vest from bottom to arm pit.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standards
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .