Supercede® X8 Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves
The go-to 8 mil exam glove for a variety of tasks, the SUPERCEDE X8 is a standard length, fully textured nitrile glove loaded with features not found on the competition. Optimized MilTek construction delivers a glove with extraordinary fit, comfort and performance along with the durability and cuff strength for which SW is known.
SUPERCEDE X8 protects both the hands and the work surfaces with TouchTek, and advanced manufacturing process that results in a final product that can dramatically reduce irritation to skin and is free from many of the chemicals that can contaminate work or production materials. SUPERCEDE X8 is the perfect all-around 8mil nitrile exam glove for the best combination of protection, performance and value.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff eases donning
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip and is touchscreen compatible
• 0.65 AQL exceeds stringent safety standards
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination, silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Food Handling and Packaging
• Chemical Handling
• Janitorial Maintenance