Firefighters and industrial workers all over the world trust UK’s 4AA eLED® Zoom flashlight to get the job done. It can be easily attached to a hardhat or helmet for superior hands-free illumination. Our unique zoom feature uses patented projection optics to create a consistent beam that can be focused from wide to narrow by twisting the bezel.
- Projection Optics let you zoom with a twist of the bezel from a wide beam to an intense spot
- Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped.
- Unique eLED circuitry maintains constant brighness for 80% of alkaline battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes 6 ft drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch switches light between ON/OFF and high/low intensity with continuous or momentary action
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, electrically non-conductive, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Mounts on all work helmets with accessory mounting clips
- Proudly made in the USA
|DIMENSIONS (L W H):||6.70 in x 1.60 in x 1.40 in
17.02 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm
|LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY:||Hands-Free Lights / Certified|
|BATTERY TYPE:||Alkaline Disposable|
|BATTERY DESCRIPTION:||4 AA Alkaline / LR6|
|BURN TIME (ALKALINE):||4-5 hrs|
|LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE):||77 lm (high) / 35 lm (low)|
|BEAM DISTANCE:||328.00 ft
|DEPTH RATING:||10.00 ft
UK4AA-AS2ZM Right Angle eLED Zoom
UL (US, Canada) Approved
CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP F, G, CL III, DIV 2 T4
USE ONLY WITH 14846 LAMP
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .