Our 4AA lights are not only our best sellers, but the biggest selling certified 4AA lights in the world. The 4AA Xenon Front Switch matches high performance with a sleek, compact design that can be operated with gloves. A xenon bulb provides vibrant color clarity. It is the most reliable, cost-effective flashlight you’ll ever own.
This fully accessorized worklight can be mounted on a hard hat or fire helmet, carried in a belt pouch or used to direct traffic. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc.
- 2.1 watt high brightness xenon filled lamp
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes UL 30 ft drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch
- Prefocused high intensity spot beam
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Proudly made in the USA
|DIMENSIONS (L W H):||6.10 in x 1.60 in x 1.40 in
15.49 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm
|LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY:||Hands-Free Lights / Certified|
|BATTERY TYPE:||Alkaline Disposable|
|BATTERY DESCRIPTION:||4AA Alkaline / LR6|
|BURN TIME (ALKALINE):||4-5 hrs|
|LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE):||38 lm|
|BEAM DISTANCE:||311.00 ft
|DEPTH RATING:||10.00 ft
UL (US, Canada) Approved
CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP G, CL III, DIV 2 T2A
USE ONLY WITH 14801 LAMP
UK4AA - ES (ATEX)
Zone 2 Certifications for Zone 1 include Zone 2
Zone 1 SEV 08 ATEX 0164
II 2G Ex e ib IIC T4
II 2D Ex ibD 21 T98°C
(Download EC Examination Certificate listed under Documentation)
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .