These Cut-Resistant Sheepskin Leather Drivers with Impact Protection are more supple than cow leather, making them feel like they’re already broken in even when new. An engineered yarn liner gives them ANSI A4 cut protection for medium-duty cut hazards. The blue TPRs covering the complete back of hand provide protection against bumps and falling objects. The keystone thumb gives you range of motion for a wide variety of jobs. These gloves are versatile no matter what job you’re working on today.
- Engineered yarn liner provides ANSI Cut A4 protection for medium duty cut hazards
- Bright blue TPRs on the complete back of hand protect against impact hazards
- Sheepskin leather is more supple than cowhide so they’re broken in from the start
- Kevlar® yarn for stitching is heavy duty and more durable
- Keystone thumb driver gives you a wide range of motion for a wide variety of jobs
- Oil& Gas
- Iron/Steel Work
- Foundry Operations
- Electrical Contractors
At Safety Station we do our screen printing in-house. Embroidery is also available! We offer competitive pricing and a quick turn around time.
Call us to get . . .